Thursday, May 2, 2019

Don't Eat That Donut! FREEBIE!!


There is rarely a day when I walk into one of my schools and don’t see some sort of snack in the office or workroom. Donuts, cakes, bagels, soft pretzels, etc. It is way too easy to just walk by the table, pick up some delectable little treat, and pop it into my mouth. 
The regret comes later...

It seems that food is at every turn and it isn’t always healthy. In fact, most new teachers gain around 15 pounds in their first year or two of teaching. I'm in my 20th year of being a human yo-yo when it comes to my weight and one of the biggest culprits is my teacher workroom snacking.

This journal is meant to help you whether you want to lose weight, maintain your weight, or just make better choices throughout your work day. It isn’t focused on counting calories and it is not time consuming (because we are busy enough!). I kept it simple. Instead, the focus is on being aware of our food and making better choices. 

Click on any of the page previews below to download this freebie for your device!



 Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Thasnk you for this! I am going to use this as my secret weapon against the scale in this coming school year.

    ReplyDelete