Tuesday, March 5, 2019

To-Do List Template for Note taking Apps


Last year, my district started a pilot for 1st grade which included Apple TVs, iPads, etc... lots of goodies for the classroom.  One of these items was an iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil for the teacher in each classroom.  As tech coaches, we each got one as well and the paid app Goodnotes 4.

Once I started using Goodnotes, I realized that I could make templates in Google Drive and import them to use on the iPad with my Apple Pencil.  I started doing just that and became mildly obsessed...lol. You can see my teacher productivity templates in my TPT store but I'm also creating some generic planning and productivity templates.  I started with a to-do list because I know from experience that teachers have to-do lists all over the place (For me, this means literally everywhere...😆) 



This template was made for Goodnotes, and can probably be used by a few other note taking apps as well.  Click here to open the PDF and make a copy for yourself!  Then import it into your note taking app!

No comments:

Post a Comment